Terms And Conditions For Services
These are accepted as payment is made.
1. David Poole and Associates will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. We will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website
- The total fee for the SEO services to be provided listed on the Paypal button you used to process the order. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign.
Our SEO services are intended to serve the purpose of providing the Client with increased exposure in search engines,
Our SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing or Advisory editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create ranking reports when requested by the client, to a maximum of one per month.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. We can create site content at but may ask for an additional cost to the Client.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- David Poole and Associates has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, David Poole and Associates does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. However, if David Poole and Associates fails to increase rankings to the site within 8 weeks of services, David Poole and Associates will continue SEO services at no added cost to the Client until rankings increase. This will take the form of a Paypal refund for the fee paid for the following month.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” David Poole and Associates assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. David Poole and Associates does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- David Poole and Associates is not responsible for changes made to the website by any party that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to David Poole and Associates for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend David Poole and Associates and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- David Poole and Associates is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, David Poole and Associates obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting David Poole and Associates then David Poole and Associates obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
- Dispute Resolution: David Poole and Associates operates under French law. Any dispute is to be mediated by Paypal, this can be located on the Paypal site.
- David Poole and Associates reserves the right to change these terms, which you can access at all times from the website. www.davidpooleandassociates.com
David Poole And Associates
12 Impasse St Benoit